Seattle, WA 98121
- Sun, Sat 6:30am-1pm, Sun, Sat 5pm-1am, Mon-Fri 6:30am-2pm, Mon-Fri 5pm-10pm
- Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout, Delivery, Catering, Wheelchair Accessible, Business Dining, Wifi Access, Dance Floor, Multi-Level, Coat Check, Prix Fixe, Bottle Service
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Online Reservations Available, Accepted
- Garage, Meters, Street, Lot Available, Valet
Seattle Weekly's Description
From the art nouveau sconces to the plush banquettes, Brasserie Margaux projects a dream of turn-of-the-century Parisian elegance. But in addition to traditional bistro items like steak frites and duck bigarade, the menu's loaded with Seattle up-to-date: a shrimp and chicken cassoulet, chevre-stuffed chicken, and a number of succulent vegetarian items.
Tips from foursquare
Happy hours everyday give deals on beer and wine as well as free appetizer or desert w/ wine bottles! For HH times and details check out the happy hour app! http://happyhours.seattleweekly.com/
I am a huge fan of the Margaux Burger and Fries.
Happy hour is now 3-11, $3 drafts, $4 wells, $4 house wine, $6 bartender choice
Love their American breakfast! Delicious!
California eggs benedict....YES.