San Francisco, CA 94102
- Sun-Thu 5:30pm-10:30pm, Tue-Sat 11:30am-2:30pm
- All Major Credit Cards, Diners Club, cash
- Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout, Delivery, Private Party, Catering, Banquet Facilities, Prix Fixe
- Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Accepted, Online Reservations Available
SF Weekly's Description
The name means "gypsies," but the food is Tuscan-influenced - promising if not yet perfect, though the kitchen is obviously capable of high standards. The décor is a cross between a Milanese trattoria and a railroad dining car; don't be surprised to hear people speaking Italian.
Tips from foursquare
Raviolle Alla Zingari! Great choice!
Good food, great service!
best choice: everything!
Upstairs bar - perfect place to go if you don't want anyone to find you.
Happy Hour runs till 6:30pm, $5 wine/beer/well cocktails and appetizers