Velo Rouge Cafe
San Francisco, CA 94118
- American, Breakfast, Brunch, Cafe, Coffeehouse, Pizza
- Sun 8am-5pm, Mon-Tue 6:30am-5pm, Wed-Fri 6:30am-10pm, Sat 8am-10pm
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Diners Club
- Catering, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout, Vegetarian Friendly
- Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Snack Food
- Not Accepted
- Meters, Street
SF Weekly's Description
This cute neighborhood cafe, which proudly serves S.F.'s own Blue Bottle espresso, offers light breakfasts such as bagels and oatmeal, or egg sandwiches served on your choice of muffin, bagel, or croissant; and lunches featuring homemade soup, salads, and assorted panini. But Velo Rouge has a few tricks up its sleeve: It offers pizza on Wednesday and Friday, and live music twice a week (Friday and Saturday nights).
Tips from foursquare
Blue bottle coffee. There are 2 power outlets: one near the cream & sugar and one near the window in the bar seating closest to the register.
check out the vintage tour de France pictures on the back wall :)
Try the breakfast burrito, it's delicious!
get the mt. ventoux sandwich
blue bottle coffee and the mt. ventoux sandwich is the BEST!!!
More Cafe Restaurants in San Francisco / Bay Area
North Beach/ Chinatown