The Liberty Cafe - CLOSED
San Francisco, CA 94110
- Sun, Sat 7:30am-2pm, Sun, Tue-Thu 5:30pm-9:30pm, Tue-Fri 7:30am-3pm, Fri-Sat 5:30pm-10pm
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Not Accepted, Accepted
SF Weekly's Description
A cottage in back creates a patio area for brunch and means the wait for a dinner table -- no reservations taken here -- can be spent pleasantly with wine and an appetizer. New American menu changes monthly.
Tips from foursquare
20. Chicken pot pie at Liberty Cafe(from 7x7's 100 Things to Try Before You Die | http://tr.im/7x7list)
Not just a restaurant - check out the bakery in the back in the mornings!
Don't be foolish. Eat the beignets.
They installed heat lamps on the back patio for those chilly SF nights (and sometimes days!)
And dogs are allowed on the back patio
More Restaurants in San Francisco / Bay Area
Reviews and News
When it comes to things like food and politics and laundry folding, I consider myself a fairly open-minded person -- even though folding... More on The Liberty Cafe »
When I told a Bernal Heights-dwelling friend of mine that I planned to write about the Liberty Cafe, she was aghast. "Now we'll never be... More on The Liberty Cafe »