San Francisco, CA 94114
- American, Brunch, California, Seafood
- Sun, Sat 11am-3:30pm, Sun-Tue 5:30pm-9:30pm, Mon-Fri 11:30am-2pm, Wed-Thu 5:30pm-10pm, Fri-Sat 5:30pm-11pm
- All Major Credit Cards, cash
- Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout, Private Party, Catering, Vegetarian Friendly, Fireplace
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Snack Food
- Full bar
- Online Reservations Available, Recommended for Large Parties, Accepted
- No Parking, Street
SF Weekly's Description
There's an Italian spin to the menu at this reasonably priced, urbane fish house in the Castro. The bar, backed with an impossibly high shelf of glittering bottles, is friendly and busy, and the popular weekend brunch features a straightforward menu that's neither particularly Italianate nor fishy.
Tips from foursquare
Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc - get it!!
The softshell crab sandwich is ooooooooh so good :)
get half off wine bottled on Tuesday!
Amazing seafood stew <3
More American Restaurants in San Francisco / Bay Area
Reviews and News
October 19th is National Seafood Bisque Day, so we have come up with 5 places for you to get your crustacean on. Bisque is a thick, creamy soup of... More on Catch »
In the bad old days (and they weren't all that long ago), despite the fact that San Francisco is surrounded by water, it was never a sure thing that... More on Catch »