00000 - 00000 of 00000
00,000 of 00,000
Newport Hills' Mustard Seed Grill & Pub offers two big family-friendly sections—each with 10 booths, four tables, and several big screens on which to watch the Super Bowl while teaching little Johnny the merits of taking the Giants and 3½. A longtime waitress says the Seed is just like Cheers because 90 percent of the customers are regulars—and the other 10 percent soon will be after they try the crispy-on-the-outside, juicy-on-the-inside pressure-cooked chicken.
This is a decent bar and grill, the food is really good; nicely prepared and good sized portions. For non-call drinks it's measured pour so you'll probably want a double. It's a sports bar after the dinner hour (and during the dinner hour if there's any sports on). It's very well-lit - and you won't be unless you order those doubles - so if you're looking for something a little divey this probably isn't it.
Find everything you're looking for in your city
Find the best happy hour deals in your city
Get today's exclusive deals at savings of anywhere from 50-90%
Check out the hottest list of places and things to do around your city