Boulder, CO 80302
- American, Brunch, New American
- Tues.-Sun. 5:30-9 p.m.; brunch: Sun. 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, cash, check
- Banquet Facilities, Catering, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
- Brunch, Dinner
- Full bar
- Online Reservations Available, Recommended
- Lot Available
Forget any image you may have had about the place being stuffy. The Greenbriar serves contemporary fare in an elegant and charming old inn. Yeah, you can get beef Wellington and escargots, but there's also truffle-whipped potatoes. Service is efficient and gracious, and the award-winning wine list is one of the best around.
More New American Restaurants in Denver / Boulder
Reviews and News
American Craft Beer Week begins today and flows through Sunday, May 19. The celebration raises many glasses to the national craft-beer... More on Greenbriar Inn »
The Greenbriar Inn, 8735 North Foothills Highway in Boulder, not only has one of the best wine lists around, but also cultivates over 7,000... More on Greenbriar Inn »
Fall is less than a week away, and the mountains of Colorado glitter with gold. But the culinary scene glitters just as bright this time of... More on Greenbriar Inn »