Hollywood, FL 33020
- Argentinian, Italian, Seafood, South American, Steak House, Steakhouse
- Mon-Thu 12 pm - 11 pm Fri 12 pm - 12 am Sat 1 pm - 12 am Sun 1 pm - 10:30 pm
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express, cash
- Delivery, Order Online, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
- Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Not Accepted
- Lot Available
New Times Broward-Palm Beach's Description
This double storefront restaurant is constantly busy. But it's still one of the better joints in Hollywood, especially when it comes to rich pastas and grilled meats cooked the inimitable Argentine way. And it's not just the skirt steak and blood sausage that'll get your temperature up -- grilled salmon and specialties like lamb Madeira, spaghetti Cape Town, and shrimp Santorini bring in some influences from beyond South America.
Tips from foursquare
great spot frm south american guys
Sonia is the best server ever!!!!! The food was amazing, she hooked it up and muddled a fresh sangria at our table with a wooden spoon and a pitcher ! Absolutely love her. Definitely worth the $!
The steak is great, but I hear that www.LifeLineChronicles.com is better.
if you like Sangria...try Clerico, it's almost like Sangria but with white wine instead. I'm not a drinker, but i fux with this drink!